- This Castle was once owned by Lee Majors...... It is beautiful and majestic!!! The rooms are somewhat pricey, but definitely would be an adventure!!!
- Not a real castle.
- If you love the Castle , call me I can sell you your own castle! 859-983-8080
- Built by some rich guy who visited Europe in the 60s, and it looks great. Take the side road to get a closer look at it! It's be worth going out of your way if you're into castles (and who isn't?)
- Take time and visit the Blue Grass area.
- Pretty at night!
- If you are riding through Lexington, Kentucky take Bluegrass Parkway (scenic drive) about 1 mile out you will see this amazing castle - yes castle on the right hand side heading south, sideroad 4 pics