Castaway Bay Resort
Water Park, Resort
- Stop smoking cigarettes and weed in the rooms! We WILL catch you
- We come every year for New Year's Eve for the past 4 years we have such amazing time ;) they bring in a great dj and have a new years party for the kids! We will always come back fun, fun!
- For the price it wasn't nearly as nice as I expected. The breakfast buffet was not worth it.
- Not a lot of people on a wed. Had a lot of fun! Everyone was very nice & the place is very clean. Wish they had tubes for wave pool & a lazy river.
- The packages here are best value for families visiting Cedar Point.
- Customer Service is so so, but the Cedar Point package beats out the competitors...
- Great little water park, nice rooms and good location. Come during the week when you can get the place to yourself.
- Ask staff to keep outside doors shut. Otherwise it's an outdoor water park.
- Watch out for bed bugs! Some of the employees that work there live in employee housing that has been known to have bed bugs in the past!
- Having a great time with the family. Wonderful couple of days at a great rate.
- Rooms are a little dated, but waterpark was great and my kids loved it.
- Don't forget your swim trunks!
- This is the worst hotel we have ever stayed in. Ever. It is an absurd rip off to boot: Rude staff. Horrible service.Bad food. Ridiculous policies. Ugliest room in town. TV circa 1982. Cable out.
- Best value for cedar point tickets. Water park is fun but kind of small and more family/kid oriented. Tons of spiders outside of the rooms!
- This place looks like a Rainforest Caf evolved from a restaurant and entertainment Center into a hotel with an arcade and a water park built into it. Its right on the Bay, near Cedar Point.
- Perfect location and just enough fun that you can take a water break. It you don't feel like conflicted between Cedar Point and the water park.
- Pretty cool place, even for adults too! Love the speed turbo water coaster too! U must try it and do it over and over again!
- Do NOT eat the the TGIFridays it will be three hours of frustration!
- Water park is mainly little kid oriented not for older kids
- Be warned if you aren't on top floor, people eat and smoke on their balconies. If you leave stuff out to dry on the balcony it will likely get dirty.