- Get the Queso while you wait on your meal.
- Decent "American" Mexican food. Good salsa. Not great ambiance or service, though.
- Just ok. Nothing to go out of my way for.
- Try the Ceveche, it's great!
- Doesn't look like much but MAN is this place good. Fantastic queso fundido and steak fajitas. Servers are also spectacular.
- Come with and empty stomach! Really good portions and great prices, oh, and the service was superb!
- ...good food, good service, although I had to fight over an extra beer we did not drink.
- Very good service and food was delicious
- Chicken fingers with rice. From the Kids menu for the picky eaters. My son devoured them.
- Texas Chipotle Burrito. If you like their Norteno burrito you'll live this one. Just enough of a tingle of spice for flavor, not eye watering. Excellent service. Try a Dos XX with it.
- Steak tacos were great. My son raved about them. Again great family restaurant. Leave the chain places and come here. A+
- Went for Mother's Day. Fish tacos platter. All good, service excellent. A Homestead local place that will not let you down.
- Burrito Norteno
- Flautas meal.
- Flautas, burrito norteno, everything is freshly made, never a bad meal. Excellent staff.
- The Burrito norteo is the best thing you could order!
- HOMEMADE FRESH FOOD. REAL MEXICAN ATMOSPHERE. MY FAVORITE PLACE FOR MEXICAN.
- Service is great, fajitas good!
- Try taco, enchilada, and tacquito platter. Plus chips and salsa.