Casino Royale & Hotel, Best Western Plus
3411 Las Vegas Blvd S (btwn Spring Mountain & E Flamingo Rd)
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Ugh!! 50 dollar slot play is bogus
- Featured in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas at Royal Casino.
- Avoid this place completely..smells horrible and machines refuse to cash put..total loserville!!!
- Don't waste your time signing up for the rewards card!! $50 slot play is only on promo machines and it's jackpot or nothing.
- Solid pit stop of a casino. Get your dollar drinks and keep walking.
- Fuck this place
- Located in the heart of the Strip, this hotel offers free Internet access, cable and local calls. Get $1 bottles of beer and $1 frozen margaritas here, leaving you with extra cash for the tables.
- Wear a suit coat, everyone will mistake you for an employee.
- $50 slot play promotion is just plain stupid! You're playing on promo machines that don't pay out. Go for the Ben & Jerry's only...
- Tons of $5 tables. Also, $5 skanks.
- Don't get pulled in by the "free slot play". Pretty much a waste of time
- One dollar Margaritas at bar! <3
- Free slot play is only on promotional machines that pay out nothing!Not worth signing up for
- $1 ATM fees !
- Dun book is a massive crap we had 100 dollar gaming voucher and could only use it on one machine which was 5 bucks a pop, f'n whack, you expect to be able to play with your 100.
- The $50 is bogus. You can only play on select machines and then only get paid if max win hits
- ATM next to the cashier cage has a $1 service fee.
- $1 Frozen Margarita's (Strawberry or Lime) + $1 Michelob + $50 Free Slot Play + $1 Michelob Light + $.75 Cent Drafts = Great Casino To Have Some Fun and to Save Money!
- I will be Mayor FOREVER!!! MUWAHAHAHA