Casino Arizona at Talking Stick
9700 E Indian Bend Rd (at Pima Fwy)
Scottsdale, AZ 85256
- Take your cigarettes and shove them in your ass . I hate smoke
- This place blows
- Black Fig is pretty inexpensive and decent place to eat
- This place is extremely smokey. As soon as you walk in it hits you.
- Casino floor is way smokey... But it disappears when you walk to your room. The bedroom pillows are the hardest pillows ever.
- All on black
- An oppressively stuffy & smoky atmosphere. Badly needs a better ventilation system.
- Win some money and get out
- Love this place... the resort recently added is amazing so now its even better!
- Pretty mediocre selection of slots. The lack of enthusiasm and cheer should drive you out before the oppressive smoke damages your lungs.
- Get the club card for 4.25 off your first drink/food purchase. Stick with beer though--mixed drinks are weak.
- It's more fun when you win :)
- Good atmosphere and great food at orange sky!
- Try the oysters at ocean trail
- Shane the bartender is the best they have!
- Nothing like a cold beer!
- Run good.
- Ask for john the card pit boss and he will get you some kfc for free
- Beware the video poker machines! They are the tightest in town.
- For those needing a break from the slots or roulette, this glorified kiosk on the floor of the Talking Stick casino churns out some surprisingly tasty seafood dishes.