- Weds and thurs all you can eat crab for $17.50. Great Happy Hour prices too!
- Don't gamble :-)
- The new Aladdin slots are fun.
- Check out the $5 blackjack tables (but give others a turn too!)
- This is a fun spot to go play a few table games and dine. The Eagles Buffet is great and runs a lunch special for 9.95. Take out a 20 and put the other 10 on a hand of blackjack!
- Bring lots of quarters! Today may be your lucky day!
- Check out the buffet!
- eat til you have to unbutton your jeans at the buffet!
- Play double exposure
- Midnight bingo
- Keno, late night bingo, and all you csn eat crab legs. <3
- There is no poker room here. So unless you want to cluck off your money to games of chance you will always lose on the long run, get your ass up to Talking Stick at 101 & Indian Bend. They have poker.
- Glaze hard!
- Ask for Dan. Best waiter ever. Also get the omelette special
- Best roulett wheel in town. Real ball and wheel.
- I would say f*** u guys for all Managers
- Dont plan on spending a quiet time playing bingo! This is the noisiest bingo room in town and the staff does nothing to curb it
- It's ok but don't gamble to much
- Lots of slot machines. No table roulette though, just a video version.
- Not the best players club compared to Gila river casinos but I do seem to win at Casino AZ more often which is far better than frequent free play!