Casemates du Bock
Historic Site, History Museum
- Founded in 963 and expanded over the centuries, today the Gibraltar of the North is a UNESCO World Heritage site. The population used to hide in the tunnels during sieges. You can still tour them.
- Going down down down at I was my favorite part. You end up looking out the little windows in the bridge.
- Ticket adult only 3 euro ;) if you are claustrofobic, avoid section G!
- Outside view is more beautiful than the view of inside. But must enter and walk inside the hundreds year old city caves.
- Modern bir ehrin hemen iinde, Ortaa maaralar, nehir ve da manzaras ok gzel.
- Great #views worth spending a day up and down the historic site
- Beautiful spot for pics
- Photos new learning
- Amazement open communications across world
- Patrimnio da Humanidade, brios andares de tneis escavados na rocha , para guardar alimentos , armas e proteger a cidade dos invasores, um dos maiores do continente
- Nice place
- Offers nothing to see except for the views can get from outside as well and for free.
- Must see if you visit Luxembourg! :)
- Dogs allowed in (small to medium size) but you must carry them through turnstile at entry & exit!
- Must to do in Luxembourg
- Scenic and packed with history. Lots of stairs and watch your head.
- Amazing! Definitely a lot of walking and stairs but the different levels and chambers where wonderful. The kids had the best time discovering different passageways and cannons.
- Unbelievable stone tunnels and stairs in the millennium plus battlements, fairly priced admission too.
- Stunning view around. You can find a tour which will bring you in another casemate a lot less touristy than this one.
- Mi lugar favorito de la ciudad no se lo pierdan es muy interesante.