1401 S Brown St. (Brown & Denton)
Jackson, MI 49203
- Cascade park is great any time of year.
- Great place for a walk, ice cream, and festivals
- Fireworks over the falls is worth the 6 bucks
- Chocolate malts at the icecream place are WONDERFUL!
- They are remodeling Jackson Cascades making it more visible from the park. Great! Can't wait to come back in Summer.
- Beautiful place for a peaceful walk and 4th of July fireworks_
- Take your dog for a walk in the park
- Play Basketball and walk around the park
- Great place to walk and take your mind off things.
- Eat amazing ice cream, go for a run, enjoy the falls.
- The lights are amazing! Talk a walk up the stairs if you have a chance!
- Great bike/running paths
- Remember to drink more water
- Take the munchkin to the falls for the first time!