1100 E North Ave (at Prince Crossing Rd)
West Chicago, IL 60185
- SUVs get here early. Best spot is in front of concession stands. Dogs are welcomed! Save money and bring yourself a whole pizza, pop n popcorn! Tuesdays are $14 a carload! Love this place!
- Catch a double feature under the stars while you still have a chance.
- Listen to movie sound broadcast on radio station 88.5 FM.
- The retro commercials before the first movie and during intermission are priceless.
- Remember not to leave your car battery on because you don't want to have to jump start your car when your done. Bring a handheld radio instead.
- blast from past. old-fashion drive-in. sit in your car with a bucket of popcorn and watch current movies.
- Catch a double feature under the stars while you still have a chance. -FS
- Bring drinks & goodies from home to enjoy!!
- Best way to catch two quality flicks for the price of one and not worry about someone phone ringing.
- Favorite drive-in. Well maintained and always has two new movies. Been coming here since I was a kid. Don't forget the bug spray & cooler!
- Don't bring your toddlers to a zombie double feature. Really thought that'd go without saying.
- Please be sure to leave your lights off until you are out of lot! Thank you.
- Old fashioned fun with all the modern conveniences. Take your family to a unique experience - a real drive in theatre.
- Fun place to go
- If it's a typically DARK movie it's really hard to see. Especially if there are subtitles. But overall a fun experience!
- Dog Friendly
- Eat at your own risk... Had some corn dogs, popcorn and an ice cream... And an hour later I got sick
- Such a fun drive in movie place! Cheap & well worth it
- Cool place for families and couples. FYI... The food area only takes cash.
- Second row is the best, even though it is a walk to the concession stand. Also pack your drinks, food, chairs, blankets, and bug repellent. Love this place!