$ $ $
633 2nd Ave (btw 34th and 35th st)
New York, NY 10016
- Ginger berry martini is amazing!!! Get it!
- The sangria here is very tasty and afforable. The escargot is amazing and worth a try!
- Amazing Tapas and Sangria! Monday night is $12.95 Steak night, Sat night is Belly Dancer central!
- Love this place, the sangria is really good and the prices are great, I've never had z bad dish. Love the vibe and the belly dancer on Friday and Saturday nights!
- Super charming bartender from Italy. Nice staffs, loving the atmosphere!
- Nice beer, nice shrimps in garlig sauce!
- Flamenco performances on Saturday nights from 7-10pm. Delicious French Moroccan tapas.
- Happy baby shower, Taneel!
- Sangria here is a dangerous concoction.
- Incredible place. Make the happy hour between 4-7pm. 1/2 off.
- Not very good - salmon fritatta was horribly overcooked.
- Come and see Olga for happy hour say Leslie sent you
- Great food and generally a cool, relaxed vibe...but the belly dancer and music can be a bit much.
- Hummus avocat was great
- Love the outdoor cafe part-wish 2nd Ave wasn't here!
- You must have the Bruschetta and Hummus al Avocat.Very vegan friendly.