Waldorf Astoria Resort Casa Marina Key West
- Had a chance to stay here a few days a while back - great retreat in this slightly nuts town
- Another great reason to stay here: AT&T Wi-Fi is one of the many amenities here for guests. Its fast and easy to connect.
- Get the Pina Colada at the Sun Sun bar. It's the best one I've ever had in my life!!! Made with cruzan rum. TO DIE FOR.
- Nice hotel but nothing exceptional, certainly not worthy of the Waldorf Astoria brand. As a Hilton Diamond member I was disappointed with the service which is poor. No real benefits for Diamond member
- Great hotel - clean, large rooms, and friendly staff. Skip the $20 valet and park for free in the street. No wet bar in the room - grab a late night drink at the pool until midnight.
- Best pina colada in Key West!
- Heading to dinner soon to give this away.. :) hope she accepts
- 2 for 1 drink specials at the sun sun bar if you check in on four square
- Best hotel in Key West. Big, private beach, two pools. Great location.
- The pia colada really is amazing !! The caramel cruzan rum kills it!
- Had a great experience, will be back. But don't eat at the hotel - ripoff especially breakfast buffet.
- Gr8 pool bar, romantic dinner on the beach. Hotel needs upgrading in general, dull colour scheme ,cluttered bedrooms, tired furnishings & accessories, poor air-con, international friendly staff
- Espectaculares vistas e instalaciones. Wifi gratis. Playa privada. 2 piscinas y un excelente Gym. Habitaciones amplias y camas comodsimas. Bao pequeo. Un poco caro.
- Sun Sun bar Pia Colada is incredible!!!! Not to be missed.
- Get a lay of the land as soon as you arrive. Free drink at noon each day on the beach. Free popsicle at 2pm. Free frozen towel...I never saw. The bar in the lobby has specials each day.
- Way overpriced. The layout is nice with a private beach but some staff are clueless. Valet and even self-parking is a huge rip-off and the "Island View" rooms look at rooftops and parking lots.
- I'd say half the people that work here are awesome the other half do not reflect the brand. Hotel is elegant and beautiful and the valets are the best.
- The place to stay in Key West
- You must reserve a toes in the sand sunset dinner at Sun Sun restaurant. So romantic!
- Beautiful hotel, great location, excellent service!! Nice rooms however bathroom is a bit small ~ Tip your waiters and pool staff ~ you'll be glad ;)