1710 Alt 19
Palm Harbor, FL 34683
- Perfecto! Best food, staff & service I've encountered in this area in all the times I've been here to visit family.
- The best tiramisu I've ever had.
- Superbly cooked meals with perfect service
- Very authentic Italian food in an early 1900's house. Everything from the wine to the Tuna Carpaccio to the Norcino to the cannoli we had for dessert was all amazing! Definitely recommend!
- Slow service.. 7 out of 10 food overall.
- Penne alla norcina - holy truffle and cream sauce!! Best pasta of my life. Share this with appetizer (calamari, bruschetta, and beef carpaccio) and finish with lemon sorbet or tiramisu.
- The black seafood pasta is amazing
- Ate there last night and the food was excellent
- The food is authentic and wonderful. Ask for Gianni, a most charming and accomodating server.
- It is about a 45 minute drive for us but well worth it. We had the Burrata Caprese, Penne alla Norcina, and the veal chop special. All were outstanding.