Casa Latina Bakery
1805 San Pablo Ave (btw Delaware St & Hearst Ave)
Berkeley, CA 94702
- Cool space decoration, interesting restaurant (serves food), bakery (sells pastries and cakes), cafe (vibe). Torta and horchata is SO good
- Great for awesome Mexican pastries and Bfast croissants!!
- Holy SHIIIIIIIIZ the Sour Cream Cheesecake is fucking AH-MAAAAAAAZIIIIING! Eat that shit UP+don't hesitate y'all. #sodamnGOOD
- I love nacatamales! I'm so glad to have found a place that has good ones! Super friendly staff.
- The horcha-latte (horchata+espresso) is the best coffee drink ever invented. Don't tell Starbucks!
- See a lot of unibrow queen Frida!
- Why has this cantina been off my radar? Was it my assumption that it was just a panaderia?.Pleasantly surprised with the well thought out menu & new design. Delish tamales,tacos& cheesecake.Go ASAP!
- plantains and enchiladas!
- Everything I've had off the menu has been good. Their coffee is great and their sweets.
- The red chilequiles and spicy enchiladas don't mess around.
- Favorite Mexican food, hands down. I daydream of their steak nachos and tostaditas de carnitas.
- Their Taco Tuesday is excellent.
- Los tacos estn muy buenos y todos son muy amables !!
- , ,
- The best mexican home made food. Mole Tacos are flavorful, and just the right amount of heat. I just cannot get enough of this place. love it totally.
- Mole tacos are the bomb.... with pork.. this place rocks...
- Its a great place for home cooked Mexican food. Really authentic and fresh. Tamales, Mole, Tres Leches delight, all is good. and the STAFF is AMAZING.
- Huevos Rancheros were awesome! With black beens, this was a healthy and flavorful meal. Low salt let the fresh flavor of the salsa and cheese really stand out