- Great cafe con leche and the best empanadas.
- Best coffee
- Mmm, Bustello
- Great croqueta preparada (sandwich)
- The club sandwich with the fries is great! Also add a Coke on ice.
- Great food and the service is great!!!! Bartender Joan is just the Best!
- The Chimichurri sauce is devine. I could eat anything if that is with it. Anything. Whatever you are thinking about, yes I would eat it
- Awesome Cuban sandwich
- Anything at Larios taste good... Some of their best plates - vaca frita and chicharrones de pollo.
- Best Cuban Food In Town. Yup, I Said It. Vaca Frita On Thurs & Sat. Ajiaco On Mon. Frijoles Colorados Or Chicharos On Tues. Churrasco On Sat. Milanesa, Frijoles Negros, Even The White Rice Is The Sh!t
- Great place for a quick coffee and emponada
- Vaca frita
- And the servers are just plain rude. Avoid this place!
- Cafe con Leches decent, and the ambiance is pleasant, but that's about it. The food is not at all Cuban - just fries and over easy eggs. Boring and not worth the time or cost.
- Love stopping by for a Cortadito... Pollo de la Plancha + beans & rice and plantains are great choice for lunch
- This place was horrible. Not one person could speak English. Staff was rude and awkward
- Slowest service ever and they will mess up your food even the second time around. Food tastes good, service is poor.
- Always great Cuban food!
- Croqueta preparada is to die for.
- One of the best Arroz con Pollo's in the city... but my wife always orders Vaca Friita!