Casa de Luz
Vegetarian / Vegan
2920 University Ave
San Diego, CA 92104
- Everything is good, enjoy their daily meal
- All organic food! I loved the tempeh chili, I highly recommend it. Also be sure to eat in. I ordered to go and quickly regretted it as they have amazing tea and cucumber alkaline water refills!
- Smile back at the smiling people !
- Heres a tip for the people working here...don't eat lunch naked on the roof...I can fucking see you do it
- Best organic/vegan joint in SD! Go for their soup/salad/entree combo if you're really hungry!
- Farewell, Casa de Luz. We hardly knew ye.
- vegans, you are home.
- Closed as of Dec. 8, 2013.
- Awesome place! Would recommend to anyone. Healthy and balanced and filling! Get the bowl- you'll still be full. Gluten free and vegan :)
- Amazing Pozole soup today!!!
- post-grad dinner for vegan honoree. food very good, set menu $16. generous portions, nice atmosphere, spacious location. they do run out of items--soup & rice changed. no diaper change area.
- Bad food. Old salad... Good concept, but bad realization...
- One of my favorite restaurants ever. Fresh, healthy and delicious
- Always get a lemon lavender cookie!
- Great environment! Food is delicious, healthy and organic!!
- Try the Cucumber Salad - with daikon, apples and maple Dijon dressing
- An organic vegan's paradise! Food was nothing short of amazing and filling as well! Simply delicious!
- Try the Carrot, Onion, and Almond Soup - #vegan #vegetarian
- Try the Mixed Greens, Golden Beet, Red Cabbage, Mint, Cucumber, Daikon, Hijiki and Mushrooms with Pumpkin Seed Dressing - #vegan #vegetarian
- Try the Mixed Greens, Stuffed Cucumber with Tahini Dressing, and Pineapple Slaw - #vegan #vegetarian