Casa de Fruta
Gourmet, Winery, Food & Drink
- I highly recommend taking a shit here if you have the chance.
- Don't forget to wipe!!
- The restrooms are free!
- Expensive fruit
- Seems crazy, but they have some great wines, and the 2-for-1 sales are worth it
- Restaurant food is good. The wine tasting is free! Pomegranate wine is actually pretty good! Playground for kids, merry go round is coo and the zoo is too. Clean bathrooms a plus
- Great place for per break, clean bathrooms, restaurant, gas, candy, road food shop
- Don't drive tired stop for a hot drink. Coffee, espresso, cappuccino, latte or mocha :)
- Try the Garlic Shrimp with Pasta - It is with Alfredo Sauce ^_^
- Heaven for food and wine fans!!! I love the wine selection...took home the apricot wine which never made it HOME to LA!!
- Wide selection, but honestly a little overpriced. If you're driving through the state, it would probably be more worthwhile to stop at local fruit stands rather than this one.
- I always stop here for a bathroom break on my way to Monterey or Santa Cruz. Get yourself a good caffeinated drink and something to snack on to stay awake on your drive.
- The website hours for certain attractions (Casa De Choo Choo) were incorrect. Call beforehand!
- The dried pineapple is the best! Don't forget to check out all of the sauces and Pom Wine is yummy!
- Guava, prickly pear, and blackberry jelly. Get them
- Theres 2 wine tasting spots.....that means 6 samples!
- Open 24 hours and breakfast is served around the clock. Great place to break after long drives.
- My first time actually stopping here at the store. Wide selection of fruits & nuts. So much stuff to choose from!
- I highly recommend investing in the blueberry and pomegranate wine.
- Apricot wine is amazing... In small portions