Brazilian, Portuguese, Comfort Food
- Get the coconut caipirinha. They've somehow figured out how to extract 300% more coconut from a coconut than that coconut actually contained.
- So much delicious food, you could definitely split a dish. The caipirinhas are tops in the city!
- Amazing restaurant, the best brazilian food I ever had outside Brazil, Camaro na Moranga (pumpkin shrimp) was perfect. Great service too.
- Btw, it's not Portuguese, it's Brazilian - and by far the best in the city!
- Everything was delicious and unique!
- Definitely the best Brazilian restaurant in Manhattan. Specially if you are looking to explore food from different regions of Brazil and not just a "all you can eat" BBQ type of restaurant.
- No brigadeiros on sunday...o chef ta na igreja
- A tastefully decorated home of authentic cooking, worth pulling out the google maps to find. Delicious and warm pao de queijo to start, try the feijoada, personally order a side of hearts of palm
- The real thing. The feijoada and bife acebolado are perfect.
- Favorite Brazilian restaurant in ny. Cheese bread, cocktails, and seafood stew are my favorite
- Great food!!!
- I used to live right by Casa. Everything is delicious, but my favorites are definitely the Strogonoff and the Moqueca!
- Enjoy Casa's Feijoada, a typical Brazilian dish and exquisitely prepared.
- this place is so amazing. we love some comfort food. definitely get the feijoada (it's filling, you can share) and the passion fruit caipirinha. yum!!
- Delicious refreshing caipirinhas!
- Not only we waited for an hour and a half to get our table, I threw up after I ate there!! Be careful
- great caipirinhas and picanha lovely place
- Feijoada and moqueca are both unreal. A+ 10/10 must do again
- Caipirinha cocktails, caldo verde soup, Brazilian steaks, and the delicious green sauce they serve with everything!