Park, Playground, Other Outdoors
- Get access to free wi-fi near the track and field in Carroll Park, courtesy of Time Warner Cable. Connect using "GuestWiFi".
- If some of the toy cars are busted and missing handles - don't break your back pushing your kid around. Tie your belt to the front and pull the little rascal around. #TokyoDrift
- Bring an iced coffee and watch the kids play on the playground or the old men on the bocce court.
- Bring a swimsuit for sprinklers in the summer. Fun way to keep cool!
- Cool place to chill. Big ball field for baseball & basketball. A section separate for adults & little children. Plus free wifi!
- Free wifi with login SSID- "Carroll Gardens WiFi"
- Great swings for the little ones. Warning meltdowns ensue upon removal.
- Great park for the children but I can do without all the stares n fake smiles when I take my kids there. This is america ppl whites n blacks are welcome n everything in between.
- Great park run by a fantastic group of people. For upcoming events and volunteer opportunities visit www.carrollparkbrooklyn.org
- is this park for dogs? No.
- Small but nice park. Flat ground at the basketball courts is perfect for learning to ride a skateboard.
- People watching!
- Big park.. Has a basketball court. Slides + swings for all ages
- Love having a weekend bagel here while reading a book. Never too busy or loud. Plenty of benches to go around!
- Great playground for kids
- Bocce courts, free Wi-Fi, and the ever-present Carroll Park Food Truck are reasons locals of all ages like to stay and play a while.
- Love to sit here but come before 3pm when it becomes a zoo with all the kids running everywhere
- Told my daughter (interning at the school) that I like to watch the kiddies - and she told me that's 'creepy'!
- Bathrooms here a little bit nicer than others parks.
- Bocce in Brooklyn