Carroll Gardens Greenmarket
9:00am - 2:00pm
- Open Sundays, year-round 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- go see the DiPaola Turkey Farm stand and get their amazing turkey burgers
- Not quite sure how the Mayor is here on Saturday.
- Fishkill Farms Apples, pears, peaches, nectarines, cherries, berries, vegetables and eggs from Dutchess County, NY
- Happy to award the Snail of Approval to Carroll Gardens Greenmarket
- The pickle guy will sell you a single pickle if you ask.
- Carroll Gardens Greenmarket is open Sun 8am-3pm. You can redeem your Health Bucks and use your EBT at this market. Learn more about Health Bucks at http://on.nyc.gov/ateSJ6.
- The turkey meatballs from DiPaola farms are excellent in red sauce or even on an egg sandwich flattened!
- Locally harvested flowers, meats, and cheeses make this Carroll Park-adjacent market a weekend gift and organic grocery staple.
- Composting Winter Warrior Challenge: drop off compost 10 out of the next 12 weeks and win finished compost.
- Sundays (the only one)
- Check out the pickle guy at Divine Brine & try the devilish dill. Sweet to start with a nice kick at the end.
- Jersey Farms blueberries went quickly....come early next week to snag a quart!
- Lani's Farm has the best variety of heirloom grade vegetables, including padron peppers.
- Lani's Farm has a great range of delicious leaves. They're normally at the Court St end
- check out consider bardwell farm's cheeses. award winning (and tasty)!
- get scones, chocolate chip or blueberry, they're both some of the best around !