The Carriage House
219 E 59th St (btwn 2nd & 3rd Ave.)
New York, NY 10022
- Have a pickleback.
- Have the Shepards Pie! Best in the City!
- All the ladies on staff are amazing! Great owner, great food, cold beers & quiet enough to have conversation. What else are you looking for? Ask for Amber & Pam.
- Come here for friendly service. Nice atmosphere and bartenders with killer accents !!!!!
- Order wings extra crispy and you won't be disappointed. If you are a good patron usually the fourth drink is on the house.
- Good prices, great service and a high quality pool table. Check it out!
- After 28 years, January 3rd, 2015 was the last night the Carriage House served its neighborhood friends. Doors close for the last time tonight
- Come sit at the bar with the only Irish girl I have ever known named Chantal.
- Pam has a sweet tan. All year long. :-)
- All the staff have Irish accents. So cute! Grilled chicken w lime butter (special) really really good.
- ALWAYS open until 4am. 7 Days a week. Don't be scared.
- Perfect drinks perfect service my fav place by far!
- Go there wearing a Yankees t-shirt (especially on the day of a subway series game) and get served beer in Mets pint glasses.
- Jalapeo poppers!
- If you drive in from the island. There is a parking garage across the street
- Great neighborhood joint. Friendly patrons and staff. Good burgers and wings as well.
- Great esp. for late night food in this 'hood- mozz sticks, chick fingers, etc & strong drinks! Yum!
- Hit or miss service
- What a discovery! Great place to relax after a day sight seeing! Guinness & Stella on tap. Try the carriage sampler, fantastic!
- Pa descansar la caminata y darle bebida espirituosa al organismo