Carrboro Farmers Market
301 W Main St (on the Town Commons)
Carrboro, NC 27510
9:00am - 12:00pm
- It's great to be a part of a community that supports our local farmers! The Wednesday market has all kinds of goodies: fruits, veggies, plants, fresh bread, cheese, cakes, pies, cookies, etc...
- shishito peppers!!
- If you like healthy, dense, hearty breads (the red fife is my favorite) check out Box Turtle Bakery. We drive from near Hillsborough just for them. Tell Abraham I said hello.
- Mmm mom local!
- Eat cookies at Sari Sari Sweets. Say hi to Leslie.
- A wealth of beautiful produce, local cheeses, and locally crafted objects.
- Don't miss Imagine That Gluten Free for your loaves of bread, muffins, cookies, pizza doughs and baguettes! Best Gluten Free breads. Period.
- Gluten, dairy, and nut free chocolate cookies are light and full of flavor! Best alternative pastries I've ever had. Repeat customer for life!!
- Parking can be a mess, but good selection.