RED Cinemas - Restaurant Entertainment District - Stadium 15
Movie Theater, Cineplex
1305 Battleground Ave (Bessemer)
Greensboro, NC 27408
- Great movie theatre.... The Bistro. Has mixed drinks, beer. & wine..... You can even take your beverage into the theatre:). I would recommend to anybody :)
- Only theater in Greensboro that plays independent films.
- So much cooler than a typical theater. Plus all the great restaurants next door make this a great destination.
- Place needed cleaning there was human excrement in some of the seats on my row.
- Beware of the "alt screening rooms". They're basically closets.
- Not the best theater in Greensboro, but they get rare, limited release films. But seat sucks, prices high for concessions ... For better seating and theater, go to the palladium in high point.
- Best value for a theatre in the Triad. Cheap snacks!
- Cool vibe and great variety of movies from Blockbusters to Indie Flicks
- Luxuriously comfortable seats that are nice and wide and recline at the touch of a button. Armrests have cupholders with a little table for your food.
- This is now Red Cinemas!
- Student discount!
- Expensive for a movie!
- Projector broke in the middle of the film and the management left the crowd sitting in the dark for a half hour before sending us home with a free pass. Worst movie theatre experience ever.
- Never go here unless you like paying $7 for a matinee (w/ previews of movies that are already playing), entering a pitch black theater...& scoring $6 nachos that consist of bagged snyder chips & dip)
- Susan Sarandon films always play at Carousel Cinemas. I saw "Cloud Atlas" twice! Featured SAG films & a bistro.
- Extremely pricey, if you don't mind waiting to see the movie go to the 1.50 movie theaters on High point Rd, but if you can't go to Brassfield theaters, still half the price.
- Definitely better theaters in Greensboro
- Spy movie suxed, grey one word damn
- For international movie just here :)
- The line is past the building!!! We will be buying tickets and coming back later:)