Carolina Theatre Of Durham
Indie Movies, Music Venue, Performing Arts
- Smaller than DPAC, but more affordable, and more cozy. Immaculate facility, inviting staff. Plus we thoroughly enjoyed the comedy show.
- Be a donor, get better seats and support a great place!
- Fun place for concerts. Small and intimate.
- Movie theater *and* performing arts venue? Yeah, I need to explore this place a little more. You should do the same.
- This place is really cool, but can be super hard to navigate. The signage is counter intuitive. But they serve alcohol!
- I got to meet dave kozz
- Great ambiance for a live show. Park and walk for a great view of downtown Durham. #Bullcity
- Come early!!
- Two words: concession stand
- Great theater and they serve beer/wine.
- Easy, close, free parking for evening events. Event staff were plentiful and happy to help direct guests to their seating sections. Great venue.
- A great film or concert venue. possible the best popcorn in the triangle.
- Concert venue is first-rate. Classic theatre space with excellent sound and view from orchestra level. Robert Cray played his butt off. Beautiful restoration, intimate space, beer and wine. Yahoo
- Quaint venue for a more intimate experience
- Nice theater and friendly staff. Security was better than the TSA. Smaller, older theater.
- Wonderful stadium seating and beer at concessions!
- WiFi is important
- Great concerts!
- This theater reminds me of the Orpheum in Boston, very nice and friendly.
- Check in for free popcorn every third visit. And be sure to get a frequent visitor card too.