Movie Theater, Cineplex
1640 Hendersonville Rd (Peachtree Rd / Lambeth Dr)
Asheville, NC 28803
- Site of the annual Actionfest!
- Movie theater with beer!
- Local brew #ftw
- Not your average movie theatre around here. It plays the newest theatre releases, offers a great beer selection, and dishes out out-of-the-ordinary fare (not just popcorn and nachos).
- I love The Carolina! The sofa cinemas are great, good local beer, & they have some homemade goodies. And Wednesdays are $5 movie days ($3 with a student ID).
- ACTIONFEST baybee! April 12-15, 2012. Includes a FREE stunt show. You gotta go!! Attend one movie or get a pass to attend all. Over the legal limit on fun. A must-attend for Action Movie Freaks!
- Cinema 12 has awesome sofa seating. Grab and beer and snack.
- Appearance is NOT rundown ??? Comfy and good food
- Food brought to your screen, comfy seats, good price.
- Great beers and wines in the sofa cinema rules!
- Appearance is rather run down, but the service and food are good and it's hard to beat $5 Wednesdays when all tickets, all day, to all films is only $5!
- Coolest theatre in town. Comfortable seating, good screens and sound, plus good selection of beer in pints and food brought to you!
- Old school. Seating isn't stadium type. Like that they serve beer!!
- The theaters with couches
- Best independent theater around. Good food and beverages
- Best theater around. Good food and beverages
- Beer! Sofa Cinemas! Food! Great Movie Choices! Comfy Seating! Beautiful Lobby!
- The theater we were in was to small and people don't know how to not leave space
- Wednesday's are $5 movie days. Sofa seating. Local brews upstairs.
- Old style theater no stadium seating. Nice and clean also they have a bar area upstairs and beer on tap at concessions.