Town of Carolina Beach
- Go to the beach at night. Sit in a lifeguard chair and just chill! It is magical.
- It's awesome watching the sun rise at Carolina Beach such diversity
- Get up for the Sunrise. It's magical
- Beautiful beach and not too crowded! Will definitely go again!
- Watch out for the inconsiderate smokers who don't care if they smoke around you and your baby. Also watch out for the litter (i.e. cigarette butts.). I prefer Wrightsville, where smoking is banned.
- Having a cigarette at sundown = best way to wind down.
- Clean beach not crowded
- Carolina Beach is probably the best beach to come to. It's nice and clean like Oak Island but there's actually stuff to do here besides sit on the beach. It's way better than Dirty Myrtle.
- Great beach!!
- Be careful!
- Bring your own beer, the service is terrible haha!
- Don't fall asleep and get sunburned!
- LOVE!! I can not wait until I can call this place home!
- One of my favorite beaches without going to the Outer Banks
- The best beach in NC
- Love this little beach town. Watch the fisherman bring their catch back. Thai restaurant amazing! Art shop has great gifts. Visit Kate's for pancakes.
- Avoid Michaelangelos' Pizza ~ just nasty!!!!!!!
- Carolina Beach calls to families, with events and a festive boardwalk.
- Family-friendly, beautiful
- Beautiful day!