Carmine's Steak House
$ $ $ $
- Toasted ravs were delicious. Wonderful service and laid back atmosphere. Highly recommended.
- Delightful !
- Bone in Ribeye.
- Ummmm, not cheap
- Vegetarian Pasta is super...
- Filet Twice Baked Potato were great! Enjoyed the atmosphere...
- Definitely NOT cheap. While there are some options in the $20 range this is a steakhouse and those options start in the high $30s and top out in the high $70 range.
- Steak, of course! And the shrimp scampi.
- Good place to go before a Cardinals game!
- Service was excellent. Pulled up to valet with a flat tire and when we came out had the doughnut on. Food was first class. Raves were great. Shannon was a great bartender.
- Situated directly next to the Drury Inn Hotel downtown, this is a true Gem. One of the best steakhouses I've tried. The Sea Scallops are sweet and succulent, and the steaks are incredibly tender.
- Great Dinner for restaurant week!!
- The dinner was great and the atmosphere very romantic.
- Get the filet gargonzola, Cesar salad and crab cakes for appetizer! Best steak EVER!
- The BEST toasted ravioli in St Louis, amazing mushroom risotto and twice baked potato, filet mignon cooked to perfection, ask for the prawns stuffed with blue crab, lobster tail, Italian cheesecake!
- Skip the toasted ravioli but do grab the Caesar.
- Try the Pepperloin Filet! Amazing texture! Also best homemade toasted ravioli the home city of Ravs!
- Outstanding Pepperloin Filet. Best home Made Toasted Ravs in St. Louis!
- Everything really..