Movie Theater, Cineplex
- HARRY POTTER!!!
- Great place to watch a movie. Clean, friendly place.
- It is Extremely Expensive. Try buying water and candy from Gas station nearby before coming in.
- Make sure to bring a sweatshirt, it is freezing in here!!
- Buy the annual bucket. Full year of cheap popcorn in a large bucket
- They have raspberry popcorn!
- The chocolate gourmet popcorn rocks if you have them mix it half and half with regular
- If you go Tuesdays between 4 & 5:30, tickets are $5.50 and small drink, small sodas and candy are $2 each. Pretty good deal.
- Tuesday $1.50 drinks.
- They are out of popcorn & they were running out of coke.
- Now you need to be a stubs reward member to get the stuff in Tuesday
- The pretzels are awesome, and if you ask, they'll fry it for you.
- I go here all the time, the cheapest time to go is Tuesday: $5 tickets, $2 $3 $4 popcorn and drinks. 3 dollar candy.
- The need to have more help. No one to sell the popcorn. And pop. 2 people helping 50. Missed the start of the movie. Decent place just need more help on a saturday.
- Restrooms and theater were clean and meet!
- If you seen one theater you seen them all
- Guardians of the galaxy with my hubby
- This is the only inside theatre I go to. It's the best!
- Carmike sucks.
- The Chicago Mix popcorn is a must try!