Carmike - Bayou 15
Movie Theater, Cineplex, Entertainment
5149 Bayou Blvd (N 9th Ave)
Pensacola, FL 32503
- Outrageous prices. Buy food elsewhere first.
- Great movie theater with outstanding management and friendly employees. The theaters are always clean, the food is great, and I always have a great time. It's the best movie theater anywhere!
- Cheap bast!'$s charging for popcorn salt now
- Dirty, unfriendly, out of Nachos... I miss Rave. New owners need a kick in the butt!
- Dont buy the overpriced concessions!
- Get the 3/$3 candy at Walgreens before. It's less then 1/2 the price.
- $2 popcorn, sm drinks, all candy on Tuesdays
- Go big or go home. I-Max 3-D!!!
- come at night Oma week night. so empty and easy going
- They are gonna charge you for the popcorn seasonings soon! Bring your own!!
- Nice, clean theater.
- A bit expensive especially if you're taking the whole family but the theater is clean and the staff is friendly.
- This location in particular is missing some of the popcorn flavor salts from the side booths
- Every employee we encountered was pleasant and helpful. prices weren't outrageous & everything was clean.
- This place sucks compared to AMC!
- Now the Carmike as of two weeks ago. Walked into the theater and trash everywhere. No clean up of the popcorn bags or drink cups :(
- Super clean theatres & restrooms. We always get the biggest combo: free refills! :-)
- 45 bucks later...
- Saw TheHelp with the girls from book club, great night.
- BFF BONUS PONTS!!! Level up!!!!