Carmel Valley Ranch
Resort, Golf Course, Spa
1 Old Ranch Rd (at Robinson Canyon)
Carmel, CA 93923
- Great weekend destination for Bay Area residents. No need to leave the resort that has tennis, golf, spa, fantastic restaurant, and excellent service.
- Gorgeous grounds and spa. But disappointing service with respect to reservations at lodge restaurant. Long wait times on phone and limited ability to accommodate.
- Evening s'mores - not just for kids!!
- drive uphill for rooms in 200 range from lodge reception
- Revolving list of activities includes everything from evening s'mores to an up-close look at a bee colony.
- If you're a Vegan, know that the lodge creates a Vegan fest to make any carnivore jealous. Ask Chef Tim about it.
- Ahi salad is great for lunch or dinner!
- Theres a smores bar every night.
- The suites are HUGE. Nice hiking trails and golf. Attentive staff. Solid food. Great pool area. S'mores!!
- Wild turkeys and great for kiddos. Service is hit or miss (particularly during the Sunday brunch rush)
- Absolutely amazing hotel. The king ranch suites are beyond awesome
- Make time for the Bee experience!
- Adore this incredible Ranch! Come and stay and you'll never want to leave.
- My favorite resort in Carmel! Great place to hang out for a relaxing vacation. Excellent customer service!
- It was an amazing place. My advice is to stay more than 1 night.
- There's simply no reason to ever leave such a beautiful locale. The Ranch offers every activity you could imagine, is tucked away from any sort of road or plane noise, and the skies are crystal clear.
- The hot tub is peerless. Great view and 24 / 7.
- The swings are fun
- Hope you like marshmallows!
- saltwater pool, great service, amazing suite, tennis, s'mores, wild turkeys and lots of deer. loved our get away from the city - 2 hr drive and we could bring the dog!!