Carmel Art & Design District
Art Gallery, Professional
- Very cute creative street , full with art
- Check out second Saturday gallery walk every month
- Check out the Carmel Art & Wine Fest.
- So many good things to see & do- PillowTalk is awesome, Woody's, La Me Emilie, Bub's, Serendipity are delicious. Love the Sweet Shoppe!
- Nice escape...
- Good job creating a nice setting for local business. Would have been nice to see more variety in the design space other than home design and beauty.
- Art Festival is this weekend.
- Mudbugs Cajun Cafe!
- Nice little bar off main street (Old Town Bar?) has outdoor seating. Very nice.
- Stop by Woody's for lunch. Visit the shops. Mark your calendar for your favorite event.
- Great place to visit! Highly recommend for single couples and those with children! Tons of things to do for all!
- It's like living on the set of Gilmore Girls in Stars Hallow #dreamcometrue
- Every 2nd Saturday the galleries host a Gallery Walk, they are always a fun night out. Visit CarmelArtsandDesign.com for the latest details.
- Oops, at Muldoons
- Sitting outside, reuben and onion rings are outstanding!
- Noblesville's REAL downtown is much better than Carmel's fake one!