Carlton Wine Room
Wine Bar, Australian
- Great wines... And excellent service!
- Whatever you need, ask Jay. Consumate pro and bon vivant. Tomato salad is excellent. I'm a huge fan of the "Kabinett" Riesling but you can't wrong with the extensive wine list.
- Huge wine selection. Cozy spaces = intimate dining. Bookings esstential. Hop up at the bar, sample some wine varieties and take your taste buds on a trip through the world's great vineyards.
- You can do dishes in halves so you can try everything. Bread is amazing.
- Tasting menu was excellent. Incredible service and spot on wine recommendations.
- Food is outstanding. The fish and the green salad was my highlight. The sauce on the fish and the dressing on the salad was really delicious. Highly recommend this place but make a booking.
- Excellent cellar. Lively but very noisy. Hard to have a conversation. Good take on traditional Italian favourites
- Fantastic cellar. Bit noisy. But last lively
- Excellent for a night cap or for a nice dinner. This spot is great if you're on your own or with friends.
- Stunning food, stunning atmosphere, stunning service. Loved the ambience of the cellar, the easy charm of the waiter, and the food was divine.
- The cellar room is excellent for an intimate gathering of up to 18 for dinner.
- Got a big group? Call ahead and book the cellar for private dining. A fantastic dining experience...
- Fabulous cauliflower dish
- Good food, good wine, good service, lovely big windows