Carlsbad State Beach
Beach, Surf Spot
7009-7369 County Hwy S21 (Tamarak Ave)
Carlsbad, CA 92008
- Great place to watch the sunset during the week.
- Best beach ever.
- Grab lunch nearby and eat it at the beach
- Best sunset views and waves.
- Sunsets are always beautiful
- Respect residents and when you park on the streets parallel to tamarack please don't block driveways or double park :)
- Do not liter! Let's keep our beaches clean and safe :)
- Perfect for finding gorgeous shells with the one who makes your heart skip beats<3
- Grab some shoes, walk north 3 miles, order fries from the McDonalds under Oceanside Pier, head back.
- fun & great location.
- So active. Runners, bikers, dog walkers, skaters, surfers, swimmers. Meet up place for the whole community. So full of youth.
- Public parking for a small fee or park in the neighborhoods for free across the street. Restrooms within walking distance. Carlsbad Village is nearby.
- Watch out for old ugly white dudes who take pictures of young girls asses! Pervez!!!
- WhiteDino.com says nice beach but the wave are rough!
- One of Carlsbad's best surf spots!
- Grab a bench!
- Bring your own net if you want to play volleyball. Posts are already there.
- Great Surfing or just Relaxing by the Ocean
- Watch for pods of dolphins. Did you see them?
- Great beach that allows bon fires.