Carino's Italian Restaurant
11600 Pleasant Ridge Rd (at Cantrell Rd.)
Little Rock, AR 72223
- Big Crush Celebration. $9 glass of Pinot Noir for $5.
- Family Night on Mondays... Family Platters for 1/2 price. Fills up all the Kanadays.
- Wednesday nights half priced bottles of wine.
- Happy hour Monday through Friday from 3 to 7. Also half off family entrees on Monday. Two can eat very well for the price of one! Includes endless soup and salad!
- Try the Shrimp Florentine! Very tasty!
- The tilapia panini is not on the menu anymore but it is soooo good. You can ask for it!
- The tilapia panini is not on the menu anymore but it is soooo good
- Their bread and roasted garlic dipping oil is good enough reason to come!
- Love Carinos! Monday night is Family night with 50% off Family size dishes and you get 3 soup or salads with it. A family of 3 or four can eat for under $20...pretty amazing for this day and age!
- While my previous tip is true. I'm mad they no longer serve potato soup on weekends
- The potato soup is the best soup I've ever had!
- Lobster ravioli is sooo good!!!
- Won't ever go back. Out of the first 5 entrees I ordered and the first wine I requested. Bread wasn't delivered until after my entree and was cold even though the waiter insisted it was just baked.