- Can't go wrong with some pernil & French bread on a Sunday morning
- Rice, beans and beef and of course the fried plantains! Delicioso
- Pernil con pan corto
- The pork is awesome! The potato balls are HUGE!
- Great food but not as good like in Brooklyn New York
- The food rocks but not as good like my native home town in Brooklyn My.
- Get the carne guisa with white rice
- Huge sandwich! And the hot food table looks unbelieveable. Luckily, we got there just before the lunch rush.
- Great Spanish food and large portions, what more can I say