Carbones Italian Sausage Deli
Italian, Deli / Bodega
1221 W 38th Ave
Denver, CO 80211
- Voted Best Sandwiches in Westword's Best of Denver 2011!
- The Italian combo #2 sandwich is great must try
- This old Italian deli has hoards of loyal fans returning religiously to get their sandwich fix. Odd schedule quirk: Wednesdays, Carbone's is closed. [Eater 38 Member]
- This place has been closed for a few months I was the mayor here before it closed but some A hole named Eric W stole it from me only a few days ago. Well tell you what Eric W you can gostraighttohell!
- Closed on Wed and Sun
- You have to get the italain combo #2 and ask for rose to make it her way!
- Winner of Best Sandwich 2011. See more of the best at http://bestof.voiceplaces.com/denver
- Closed permanently
- They close early if they run out of fresh bread. Get there early!
- Get the hot sausage by the foot and grill it! Mmm, mmm good.
- Incredible sanwhich
- Almost everything I have had here I have enjoyed. The bread is good and the meat is fantastic. Be friendly to who is helping, and they might hook you up with a snack while you wait in line.