Caramel apple blondies with an easy caramel frosting and topped with pecans for a delicious autumnal treat. With a gluten-free option.
One thing I hadn’t baked in a while was blondies so tossing in some apples and a whole bunch of cinnamon seemed like the right thing to do. I’m normally all about super gooey and fudgy blondies and brownies, but these caramel apple blondies are a cross between the two. I knew I wanted to top them off with caramel frosting and figured that super fudgy brownies plus frosting might be a little too much.
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record