329 Court St (btwn Sackett & Union St)
Brooklyn, NY 11231
- Neighborhood Italian bakery with a great porky lard bread.
- Cranberry walnut rolls!
- You're mind will say, skip the cookies. Don't listen.
- The black and white cookies here are amazing.
- The lard bread is incredible.
- Lard breaddddd oh my goodness!
- Slightly better bread selection than Mazzola
- Wonderful fresh baked breads and delicious Italian shortbread cookies. Olive bread is great!
- Fantastic & cheap breads
- The place needs a spiffing up - but their breads are very good.
- OMG. Amazing. Go here.
- Cute pastry shop with very friendly staff. Crumb cake was fantastic and their apple strudel was massive and delicious
- There's the Italian loaf, and the old fashioned Italian loaf. The regular one is good, the old fashioned is amazing.
- Is Caputo's lard bread so-called because it's made with lard? Or because it's 'larded' with prosciutto, provolone and black pepper? Something to think about as you eat the entire loaf on the way home.
- Those cookies and pretty much every kind of bread, except for baguettes.
- Bread, pizza dough
- Best ciabatta around. Good luck getting it before it sells out.
- Got 3 cookies and a loaf of bread for $2.40, everything was delightful.
- Great breads, hilariously cheap.
- Hit the glass-countered baked goods trove for cupcakes and cannoli of-the-day or call ahead for custom bread orders, ganache-topped cakes, and special event desserts.