Captain Nance’s Calabash Seafood Restaurant
$ $ $
9939 Nance St
Calabash, NC 28467
- Seafood.... YUM!
- Was not one of my better choices.
- I like their fried shrimp
- The Calabash style fried seafood and the hush puppies.
- Daily special fish and shrimp we come here each time we are at Myrtle Beach on vacation
- Love their lunch special shrimp!
- Great good always!
- My favorite in Calabash, NC. Best food for the best price!!! They are always clean, good and fast.
- Ask for the homemade cocktail sauce!
- Check out ad for Simply The Cut
- Love the shrimp and scallops!
- The service is awesome. Food is the best and it's great because they don't serve alcohol so you don't have a bunch of drunks stumbling around!!!
- Fantastic hush puppies, great shrimp, love the deviled crab. Breading was very light. I loved it.
- Get the lunch special for $5.95. One of the best deals around. Great food and super fast and friendly service.
- Average deviled crab, but EVERYTHING else is dynamite. Great sweet tea.
- Great food great prices(11:30-4:00) friendly service
- Wendy gives great service! And order the pick two seafood senior citizens platter! Just the right portion and price and for all ages!!
- Awesome as always. Love the scallops. Great to go eat at an alcohol free family friendly restaurant.
- Do NOT order shrimp here. It is tough / chewy. Service is great though. Just watch out for that shrimp.
- Service was great for us! Served fast great people!! We put a shout out to Beth