16812 Pacific Coast Highway
Sunset Beach, CA 90742
- Crab legs!!! Don't even look at the menu. Crab legs!!!
- The crab legs are worth the$$$
- Crab Legs and Prime Rib!!!!
- The crab legs are the very best I have ever eaten. My daughter had the prime rib and were ever surprised...words can't even dis rube how good it was. But you really must have the King Crab Legs
- Crab legs and sea bass were awesome! Melts in your mouth!
- Expensive, but the prime rib is worth it and the pomtinis (pomegranate martinis) are super yummy also!
- Take ur boat, Duffy, or kayak to the best food in the harbor
- Red crab legs and seafood skins are a scrumdidlyumptious!!
- Best King Crab Legs Im So Cal
- Get the King Crab dinner! You won't be disappointed and 1 dinner is more than enough crab for 2 people to share. Fresh and succulent and well prepared. You won't regret it!
- King Crab legs are the BEST in Southern California!
- Oceanside seafood restaurant opened 1965 by surfboard pioneer & champion Jack Haley. Building still has 60s vibe with an exposed river rock exterior. Interior has vintage, rustic nautical feel.
- Always fantastic. Great service and great food. Favorite has always been the King Crab!
- You can't loose, no need to spend entre money when you can get an appetizer that's enough for two.
- Slightly disappointing. Clam chowder was flavorful, but had undercooked potatoes in it. Australian lobster tail ($40) was good, but I've had a better and cheaper lobster.
- Sure they're known for their seafood, but their lemon drop martini's are phenomenal.
- Best linguini and clams I have ever had!
- Great food
- Overly expensive. Steak was unseasoned & full of fat. Crab legs were plenty, but overcooked.
- Steak & Lobster! I haven't been there in years, but it was my favorite of all places to dine.