$ $ $
107 Colonia Ln E (at US41)
Nokomis, FL 34275
- Great food!
- Has changed. Little not so good food for the $. Sad. Nice tiki-bad boring small portioned food.
- Stone crabs!
- Had peel m eat shrimp and huspuppys for lunch, will not ever go back since meal sucked
- Try the keylime pie.
- They've stepped up their game and now have real plates, utensils and glassware. The seafood is fresh and good, but the sides are generic.
- Best fresh fish selection around. Awesome place!
- Just had a terrible meal. I met a friend there. I asked for broiled flounder and shrimp. The shrimp were minuscule and bland. The flounder was white and bland. The crab was a lot more filler than crab
- Quality food, reasonable price.
- The rock shrimp rock.
- $7.25 for a drink????
- Beer boiled shrimp was delicious. ..our waitress Katie very sweet..very fast service..I love the "old Florida" atmosphere.
- We sat outside. Waitress was very nice and helpful with the menu. Decided to order the lobster roll. It was good, but have had better. Liked the atmosphere a lot. Could have been cleaner though.
- Fresh seafood. Stuffed hog fish very good.
- Mediocre, bland food. Everything is way overpriced. Atmosphere is almost nonexistent. Service was good, however.
- Tim is on point.
- Kinda greasy and not very impressed with the food. Fairly nice fish market though.
- Stopped going there when i was served frozen fish- maybe they have got better although with the cold weather may have got worse:)
- Try the fried catfish or the scamp, both are great.
- it's All about the Cheeks;)