Captain Anderson's Restaurant
Seafood, Boat / Ferry
$ $ $
- The grilled yellow fin tuna is exceptional.
- The scamp is phenomenal. A very sweet grouper. Their crab stuffing is the best I have ever had!
- The grouper is so amazing here. Stella is on tap which is awesome too! The crab fingers are also a favorite of mine and I highly recommend this place if you are in the area!
- Ask for a table by the water. It may take longer to seat you but it's worth the view. Also try the snapper! It's wonderful!
- Terrible!!! Total overpriced tourist trap.
- Really good food, but HUGE portions. Split an entre with someone if you can.
- Try the greek, salad with the shrimp and crabmeat, it is a meal all in its, own. and a good shoutout to Paul the bartender, pours a nice drink.
- Very calm cruise, definantly good for older crowds, bad music!!! (good songs by bad cover band)
- Grilled Churrassco, too incredible! Money 100% well spent!
- Good food, but kind of overpriced for quality and atmosphere. Horrible service.
- Don't get the fried seafood platter... Fish is fried too hard and there is no flavor to it
- Never disappointed! All grilled fish is wonderful and my favorite is the grilled bay shrimp!
- Everything we had was great
- Very touristy...
- Love their grouper imperial! They close for the season so call ahead before stopping in.
- Grilled Bay shrimp is my favorite dish. Ask the waitress to tell you how to eat them.
- Food was great! Excellent hearth grilled fish!
- I absolutely love you Captain Anderson's Restaurant! Check out Freebie today!
- Wonderful,Fabulous Place too eat ask for waiter Shane he is awesome!