Theater, Opera House, Concert Hall
50 W 200 S
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
- Very quaint theater with nice sponsorship. Enjoyed the nutcracker ballet.
- A grand theatre to enjoy great productions....don't forget to look up and see the artwork and the beautiful chandelier.
- Amazing place. Excellent pefomance!
- You should try to see The Nutcracker at least once!
- Definitely check out Utah Opera, it's incredible!
- Wicked and phantom and les miserables and dreamgirls .. Must see here!!
- Beautiful theatre with really nice chandeliers and watched a great show here. WARNING: No cocktail is allowed while inside the theatre. You are only allowed to bring bottled water for drink?
- Bring opera glasses. The stage is super tiny.
- So don't try to move seats or take pics....they tend to freak! Can't even take a pic of your group inside...however may just be this lady...everyone else can move or what not.
- Capitol Theatre is the home of Salt Lake's ballet.
- Really bad concert venue for Opera
- Saw ARW (YES). awesome event. Theater is a great concert venue too.
- Nice and cozy local theater that has completed some important improvements. Historic
- Beautiful theater and they usually have great plays. Show up on time so your aren't disrupting the other people watching.
- Book of Mormon was awesome!
- Not a bad seat in the house, though front and center is always best.
- A great venue!
- Absolutely gorgeous theater! Beware - no leg room in the seats as this is an old theater.
- Construction has the sidewalk and some of the street closed
- You are not allowed to bring in a cup a of coffee either. ONLY bottled water.