Indie Movies, Movie Theater
- Wes Andersen movies: watch them. Moonrise Kingdom gets thumbs up.
- Often shows independent films on the beautiful, large auditorium, while "Blockbuster" movies are shown in the small theaters upstairs. I love these people.
- Really nice little theatre with three screens. Clean and comfortable!
- Skip the big cookie-cutter chains - the Capitol supports a local neighborhood and they advertise locally.
- $5 Mondays are now $6 Mondays as of July 9th. Still the best deal in town!
- This is a beautiful and clean theater, I highly recommend it.
- Support your local, independent movie theaters! Always my go-to place for a movie date on the west side.
- Happy Hour - every Wednesday - 1/2 price beer & wine - only $2.50 for Great Lakes!!
- Upstairs theaters are great. Small, intimate and cozy.
- Love the Capital !!! One of the best places to watch movies at.
- Cozy, quaint, and authentic.
- $6.00 Monday; FREE popcorn Tuesday; & check on line for special showings, $1.00 shows during the week, FREE previews - join the MARQUEE CLUB it is FREE & get points for FREE movie/popcorn/beverage!
- Artsy movies with wine and beer!
- beautiful theater. a must-visit for any clevelander.
- Locally owned. Building and theaters have beautiful historic architecture. Capitol is great at community programming. And, the option to enjoy a Great Lakes Beer during the show is pretty cool too.
- One of the prettiest old theaters I've ever been too :)
- $5 mondays are great!
- Lateshift baby!!!
- FREE POPCORN TUESDAYS: Free 32oz popcorn with admission or upgrade to an 85oz popcorn for just $1.00
- BIGGER BARGAIN MONDAYS: $5.00 admission and concession deals every Monday