Capitol Hill Super Market
Supermarket, Grocery Store
241 Massachusetts Ave NE (at D St NE)
Washington, DC 20002
- They have a great deli here!
- Great sandwiches!
- Much nicer inside than you'd expect for the average urban convenience store.
- If they have white chicken chili today, ORDER IT! Anita chicken and New York Minute sandwiches are great too.
- Pricey but convenient
- Well-stocked, clean, friendly. Great selection of wine and beer. Narrow aisles, so not very stroller-compatible. A lifesaver.
- Never Eat There Eggs!
- The people here at lunch are real-life inspirations for the cast of Veep on HBO.
- Hidden gem of Capitol Hill. Their deli sandwiches are fantastic. Order a panini and you won't be disappointed.
- Pretty decent wine selection. Take a look.
- Very Clean... Cute market... very close by. :)