Hotel, Scenic Lookout, American
111 W Markham St
Little Rock, AR 72201
- Try the Pimento Cheese
- Fried black-eyed peas are a must at the Bar & Grill!
- Exceptional service and quality.
- The Capital Hotel was named #20 hotel in the United States inTripAdvisor's 2012 Travelers' Choice Hotels awards. See TripAdvisor user reviews at
- Try the Banana Pudding - Yes-comfort food rules
- Try the Truffle Parmesan Fries
- Try the Pickled Egg Salad On Rye Crostini - Amuse Bouche. Great starter.
- Like politics and cigars? We meet here at 3:30 on Thursdays.
- Pretty good service. Likely the best in Little Rock. Both bars are good. The food is somewhat pricey. Rooms are small but nice.
- Nice bed linens, and very good shower pressure
- Great hotel centrally located. Rooms are nicely sized and tastefully furnished. The one strange thing is the gigantic and slow elevator - better take the stairs if you're in a hurry.
- Dcor is lovely and they go the extra mile on service. Not sure why you would stay anywhere else if in Little Rock.
- I love this little hotel in downtown Little Rock. One Eleven is a superb restaurant located within the hotel. It's one of the best places to stay in the Little Rock area.
- The comforter is to die for. I must know where to buy one.
- Please -- less jazz.
- Try the Bacon Infused Bourbon - Worth it.
- Try the Red Beans & Rice - Monday's Special
- Wonderful service, very comfortable rooms with a very homey feel! Will definitely return!
- If you are a visitor to any of the Capital Hotel outlets, it is free valet parking! Come visit!