Capital City Public Market
Farmer's Market, American, Bakery
280 N 8th St (btwn W. Bannock St. & W. Front St.)
Boise, ID 83702
- Be sure to tip the musicians. They work hard at what they do
- Voted by Boise Weekly readers as Best of Boise 2011.
- See Meadowlark Farm for lamb & Homestead Natural Beef for great beef.
- A Saturday Experience everyone must try; between the hours of 9:30 and about 1:00
- Ballard cheeses are frankly amazing.
- Voted by Boise Weekly readers as the Best of Boise 2010.
- Free Art for kids on Saturday mornings May through Aug. is a cheap fun family activity, get there at 930 to sign up for the good stuff
- Great bar, amazing atmosphere, cheapest drinks downtown.