Beach, Scenic Lookout, Trail
- This is situated along the coast on the southern end of Dana Point. Homes range from beach cottages to some of the finest real estate in Orange County.
- Not the greatest beach. Short walk from the car and basketball court might be its best attributes.
- Great beach to relax at. Gorgeous and never busy.
- Beautiful but lots of rocks. Parking is always available.
- Nice place to relax for a few hours. Generally very quiet and not a lot of people.
- Pull up by the water roll your window down and tilt your seat back. Just listen to the Ocean. It's super nice.
- Stay on the private beach It's the best.
- Parking is cheaper than at Dana Point.
- Don't go in the water. Dangerous surf, strong current, rocks, and poor water quality are just a few good reasons to stay out.
- Get some mikey"D" and have a wonderful bfst watching world go bye with you loves...
- Lovely and quiet beach. Perfect for a couple of hours to spend. Park the car for $1 / hr. and stay on the beach for the whole day. Take a mifi with you, and stay connected with your laptop or iPad.
- Never crowded can always find parking. Great spot to chill.
- Walk south on the beach where the houses are. Feels like you're in another world and have left orange county completely.
- Nice quiet beach to relax at!
- Awesome, chill beach. Close parking only $1 an hour to park.
- Play basketball on the beach y'all
- So mello great spot to run.
- Awesome beach napping' beach. Water comes up really close.
- Try Corkies good food
- Lunch on the beach :)