Capi's Italian Kitchen
- Pizza is excellent and service is fast. You order when you enter like a buffet, but food is made to order and you can sit at any open table.
- Guy at the door is amazing. Lol!
- Only come here as a last resort. Terrible food. Friendly staff though!
- Get the spaghetti pomodoro! Yummy!
- Had a fun time, tasty food and attentive staff. Will visit again!
- Pizza is excellent. The guy they have as the door greater is awesomely funny
- Fun staff... great food!
- What a surprise, pasta with goat cheese - yum - pasta with mushrooms - great - good service even in a super busy New Year's Eve.
- Tiramisu is good. Service is quick.
- Good pizza. Very friendly staff. Stay away from the Fettuccine Alfredo. It's incredibly bland; although my 5 year old enjoyed it.
- Service was excellent and food was simple, yet delicious. Try the Sicilian pasta! Add chicken for an added bonus.
- Geno the door Greater is fantastic and suggest the best dishes!!! Worth every scent and my kids loved it to!!
- Garlic Lemon Shrimp Crostini is flame!
- The minestrone is awesome and the penne with sausage is worth the money :) glad the guy convinced us to eat here.
- Best bbq pizza i have ever had!!!
- Chicken picata is great. Great service