Cape May-Lewes Ferry | Cape May Terminal
Boat / Ferry, Harbor / Marina
- ...Don't jump.
- Nice and clean. Prepare yourselves for the horn blasts before the ferry leaves the terminal! We about jumped out of our skins!
- It's about a 70 min total trip, they have wi-fi on board and they have upgraded with much better seating. Order your tickets on line and save time at the entry booth, check schedule at the links below
- Free 9-hole mini golf. Ask at the main desk and they will give you putters and golf balls.
- Dog Friendly =You can now bring your "well behaved" dog on board - bring a leash and clean up after your pooch. Please be considerate of non dog lovers.
- Arrive early and play free putt- putt with kids.
- sit in the deck recliners @ the bow of the delaware its so relaxing
- Ferry ride to Lewes DE
- If you are traveling without a vehicle, make sure to bring along your bikes for no additional charge. When you arrive in Lewes, take the bikes for a nice ride in Cape Henlopen State Park.
- A big surprise obstacle traveling from AC to OC! We loved it though! Great views! Get a Bloody Mary with Old Bay and relax upstairs!
- no dolphins, and the air was cranked up today on the ferry :( Rode the NJ..was suppose to be on the DE. new seats are comfy :)
- Buy tickets online to save time and money
- They proudly serve Starbucks coffee inside
- Merry Christmas fro Jen working @ Ferry!
- Make a reservation on busy weekends to avoid not making it on the boat.
- Pass on the sausage biscuits, but enjoy the coffee and beautiful view!
- Ride your bike or drive over for a quiet outdoor cocktail or lunch! Plenty of seating and fresh air. Afterwards walk on the beach!
- 12 different pressed penny designs inside
- Pac-Man, Ms. Pac Man and lots of vintage video game roms on board.