Cape May Cafe
$ $ $
1800 Epcot Resorts Blvd (Disney's Beach Club Resort)
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
- Yummy crab legs & clams, $40 a person, so it's $200 for me, the wife & my 3 kids ages 12-15 who just ate Mac & cheese. But it's Disney, so $ isn't my #1 concern. We were fat & happy.
- I go for the seafood buffet at dinner...SNOW CRAB LEGS!!!!
- Oreo Bon Bons are hands down the best dessert Disney has on property. Leave room to at least try one for yourself (8 is my record). So good they have me traveling back to WDW each year just for more!
- Character Breakfast is awesome! Minnie, Donald and Goofey walk around an interact with every table. Food is excellent. Well worth it.
- Great American seafood style buffet! Right in the lobby of Disney Beach Club Resort! Amazing desserts and special treats! Very good for your money! I approve! ;)
- Amazing dinner. Oreo bon bons incredible.
- Make reservations and eat the clam strips and crab legs. Great Mac and cheese for the kids!
- Worth every penny! Breakfast with the Disney characters
- Be sure to try the Oreo Bonbon
- Got a reservation for the character breakfast the day before after missing our breakfast in the park. Great food, great characters: Goofy, Minnie, Donald.
- No percam o caf da manh da Minnie!!!
- The seafood buffet is wonderful!
- Excellent buffet. Multiple seafood selections, carved meat station, and neat little desserts.
- Delicious! If you like seafood, this is your place! My fav place at WDW!
- My favorite buffet in WDW!
- Omg. Love already
- Great low-key character breakfast. They also accept walk-ups.
- Awesome food...terrific atmosphere!!
- Crablegs and mussels were awesome
- My waitress Bobbi is amazing!!!!